Julia Day is recruiting for a 3 month initial contract for a final medical signatory to work as a Medical Compliance Manager. You will be reviewing and approving promotional and promotional materials.
- Work with a designated brand team to review and approve Global promotional materials and events.
- Support Marketing and Sales teams with advice on promotional and certain non-promotional activities with respect to regulatory and Code of Practice compliance
- Ensure local regulatory and intercompany undertakings are captured in brand offerings.
- Support Brand and Sales teams with advice on compliance and signatory process management
- Maintain local SOPs for materials approval, re-approval and document retention
- Secure and ensure flow of information between Global, EU and local Signatory communities
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Registered Physician (preferably GMC) or Pharmacist (member of General Pharmaceutical Council of GB) with experience of working as a final medical signatory
- Excellent knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Experience of working in a brand team environment with a solutions orientated approach