A new opportunity has become available for Compliance Officer (Heating &Water) to work for our client, one of the largest g15 housing associations in the country.
The role will involve:
- Assisting the Compliance Systems Officers and Managers in verifying that all properties managed by Owned and/or Managed by our client which are serviced according to legislative requirements, incorporating best practice.
- Ensuring in collaboration with operational Delivery Teams there is an up to date and comprehensive information on testing, inspecting, risk assessment, servicing and completion of remedial works.
- Working to ensure robust data capture and validation process provide reliable and up to date key performance measures and management information for subsequent reporting to senior managers and Boards.
- Manually inputting all required service and compliance property data into Promaster, other relevant database/system and/or contract management spreadsheets as required.
- Obtaining all relevant service and compliance documentation from internal departments/external contractors, escalating issues to the Compliance Managers when necessary.
- Providing accurate, up to date and concise information for internal and external audits as and when required.
- Extracting all relevant data from H&S / Q&M files received from new developments.
- Monitoring resident communication to ensure timely responses.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience of using multiple databases, spreadsheets and sorting large quantities of data.
- Knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical services in Social Housing/Landlord and Tenant situation.
- Working knowledge of current gas and other compliance related legislation, guidelines.
- Working knowledge of asset management IT systems (e.g. Promaster)
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience of liaising with contractors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to accurately input and analyse large amount of data.
- Experience in a compliance and data monitoring role.
- Strong administrative background.