- Design, Development of various modules and models involved in the Market risk projects.
- Work with Risk management, Risk quants and methodology team to understand the business requirements and work towards robust and scalable application design.
- Articulate technical design & solutions to non-technical / business users.
- Ownership of project work during difference phases from initiation, development, unit testing to QA, UAT, Staging and Production.
- Profiling of current application, new changes and identify areas of performance improvement and memory optimization.
- Writing Unit test cases (JUnit), documenting technical design and other operational procedures [sharepoint].
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Expert knowledge and a minimum of 8 years commercial experience in Java.
- In-depth knowledge of concurrency / threading, profiling, memory footprint.
- Experience working on distributed system and handling & processing of large scale data (trades, risk, market data etc).
- Experience working with in-memory caching solutions (in-house built) or vendor-based products.
- Able to troubleshoot problems in multiple environments in a stack with diverse technology.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, and work towards tight deadlines.
- Preferred Skills
- Capital markets, Market & Credit Risk experience.
- Knowledge and experience working with Apache Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HBase, Sqoop and/or any related vendor-based big data products such as Pivotal Hawq/Greenplum, Cloudera Impala.
- Knowledge and experience working in Python using scientific and data analysis libraries.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs