The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
- Play a key role in developing our Asset Management tax practice
- Direct tax compliance and consulting services for asset management organizations, from Fortune 100 to emerging businesses with a focus on tax reporting, structuring and tax risk management
- Build, manage, direct, and monitor multiple client engagements teams while maintaining active communication with clients in an effort to manage expectations and help ensure client satisfaction
- Lead, participate in and contribute to market and business development activities external to the firm; including identifying and pursuing new potential client service opportunities by collaborating with KPMG’s Audit and Advisory practices
- Contribute to the growth, experience, and institutional knowledge of the Asset Management tax practice staff level team members
- Ten plus years of focused Financial Services, asset management and tax experience in an accounting firm, organization, and/or law firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university and licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M.
- Demonstrated track record of business development with the ability to develop and maintain existing internal and external client relationships and help build new relationships with key targets
- Experience leading multiple engagements and client service teams as well as developing and mentoring staff within a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to evaluate and articulate complex information
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.