Sutherland is seeking for a multifaceted Vendor Risk and Compliance Manager to support implementation and deployment of vendor governance and compliance. We are a group of energetic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Manager in this role get to:
- Lead day-to-day vendor risk management activities for global vendors and suppliers
- Identify industry-accepted best practices/company-established processes and provide guidance and assistance to all stakeholders to direct and implement vendor risk compliance planning, execution and control
- Review vendors proposed contractual language, draft, redline, negotiate vendor contracts and partner with legal to revise as necessary
- Assist in creating standard operating procedures, contract templates and playbook for vendor contracts governance and compliance program
- Assist in creating & implementing governance structure for vendor screening and contracts compliance program
- Assist procurement team in developing standards for vendor screening baselines in vetting proposed vendors and maintaining risk profiles throughout the course of the vendor relationship
- Lead the development of vendor management questionnaires
- Identify, categorize, and evaluate global vendors into risk ranked groupings
- Build risk classifications and perform vendor due diligence based on classification
- Stay knowledgeable of vendor risk management regulatory environment.
- Promote vendor management compliance globally
- Partner with global resources to ensure vendor risk management is managed uniformly
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Management/Risk/ Procurement/Law (good to have but not must have) or related field
- Minimum 4- 6 years of successful and progressive work experience in Compliance, Risk Management, Vendor Governance, Contract Compliance and/or other applicable experiences by which vendor compliance program management activities were completed.
- Experience in vendor risk and compliance program deployment, to include creating such programs from infancy and evolving into mature programs.
- Experience performing compliance screenings, leveraging industry standard tools, policy development and training
- Experience of working on Ariba platform, vendor screening tools like D&B, World Check, Lexis Nexis etc., would be an added advantage