The O&T Controller team provides guidance and advisory services to assess and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the business unit internal control processes and environment. The Leader will support the Operation & Technology business unit by driving internal control compliance and providing oversight/support to evolve the operational risk management program. The position will be required to build and foster relationships across the organization at various levels.
- Have you ever desired to work in a fast-paced environment where change is an essential part of every day?
- Are you motivated to be part of a dynamic team helping building the foundation of new functions and relationships?
- Have you partnered with customers in the past to make decisions that influence both sides to be the best for the company?
- Plan, execute and document self-assessments and reviews of various operations, including assessing risks, determining scope, executing test procedures, and reporting results
- Evaluate compliance with legal, regulatory, operational and IT policies and procedures
- Assess business and IT operating risks/controls and make recommendations for improvement
- Consult with management in determining action items required for resolution of control issues
- Evolve the operational risk monitoring program to identify opportunities for enhancements
- Manage external compliance/regulatory activity
- Ensure ongoing compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports and advising management on needed actions
- Lead special projects and preforms various ad-hoc reporting or analysis as needed
All About You:
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in information technology
- CISA or other professional IT certifications are a plus
- Advanced degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of IT general computer controls and related operations
- BIG 4 audit experience preferred or internal audit experience in a large multi-national organization
- Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels and organization boundaries
- Previous experience in significant process improvements, with ability to meet project deliverables
- Advanced MS Office skills (primarily Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)