- assessing investment manager or strategy skill through qualitative and quantitative analysis, including leading manager interviews, interpreting MPT statistics, and performing holdings-based portfolio reviews.
- formulating investment manager recommendations based on analysis. Preparing and presenting written recommendations to our Investment Committee.
- keeping abreast of market and economic conditions for relevant asset class and strategies. Communicate regularly ideas and insights with team.
- maintaining relationship with investment managers, including travelling to visit investment managers and providing regular updates on performance and significant events.
- developing and communicating educational content around investment managers on the platform. Educate financial advisors and advisory sales on investment strategies, asset class trends, and events through conference calls, blog posts, and white papers.
- continuously aid in developing best practices regarding researching managers, implementing option strategies within portfolios, and advising financial advisors and their clients. Participate in and/or lead projects around investment products or thought leadership.
Your experience and skills
To be considered, you should:
- possess a passion for option investing, the equity markets, and the global financial markets broadly.
- possess five to ten years of experience and a record of achievement investing, researching, or evaluating option strategies/funds at an asset management firm, family office, wealth management, or investment consulting firm.
- possess excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills required to effectively communicate with a variety of audiences, including financial advisors, investment committee members, and potentially clients.
- be a strong critical and analytical thinker who can build an investment recommendation based on facts. Knowledge of investment-related statistics will be helpful.
- be detail-oriented, possess a high degree of intellectual curiosity, and a commitment to exceptional quality.
Preferably you also:
- have direct exposure to equities markets through any of the following roles: equity sell-side or buy-side securities research, investment strategy, investment banking, or equity sector sales.
- have experience and a deep understanding of the global equity markets and option investing, including fundamental analysis, financial modeling, asset allocation, and strategy research.
- have an advanced degree (MBA, MS, JD, other) or equivalent professional experience expected. CIMA, CAIA, and/or CFA charterholders or candidates will also be looked favorably upon.
- have experience with Morningstar Direct, Informa PSN, Facstet, Axioma, or Barra AEGIS
- are Series 7, 66 licensed. (Successful candidates without the necessary FINRA licenses will be required to complete them.)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.