Established in 2006, Michael Page Middle East has over 50 consultants across 3 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar. Our leadership team has over 100 years of Michael Page experience and has guided the business to its market leadership position. Disciplines include; Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Human Resources, Technology, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Secretarial, Property & Construction, Procurement & Supply Chain, Engineering & Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Executive Search.
Reporting to a Director, your overall responsibilities are;
- Complete responsibility for the Legal discipline across the Middle East
- Annual personal and team revenue target delivery
- Managing an influential network of candidates and clients – primarily on the in-house side
- Run bi-annual industry events
- Member of the Middle East management team
The Successful Applicant:
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience at recruiting in the legal discipline.
- Degree Educated, ideally in Law but not essential.
- Track record of high personal billings or consistently achieving targets
- Track record of building and managing relevant and successful client/candidate relationships
- Genuine leadership skills – either previously managed a team or ready to take that step
- Strong networking and client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team work based attitude
What’s on Offer:
- An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable career path.
- Premiere Regional HQ location – Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Ongoing training and development
- Member of the Middle East Management Team
- Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
- Tax-free salary and bonus
- International career opportunities in the future
- An opportunity to run multiple disciplines in the future or move across into Executive Search.