- Tax Managers in our Mutual Fund Tax practice perform a high-level of tax research, regulated investment company (RIC) tax work papers, financial statement provisions and related tax disclosures and federal and relevant state returns, excise calculations, and RIC compliance tests.
- In addition, they motivate, mentor, supervise, and train new and experienced-level Tax Consultants and Tax seniors, and they begin taking on lead client contact roles on engagements.
- They have extensive technical experience, have developed reputations in a given service line, and are involved in sales and marketing activities.
- They attend required training and facilitate at least one engagement-specific training and one national training per year.
- 4 or more years of public accounting experience (at least 3 years in Investment Management) or equivalent in law firms or industry
CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification required (or in process of obtaining).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business related field.
- Advanced Degree preferred: MST, MAcc, JD or LLM.
- Prior Big 4 experience a plus.
- Experience reviewing partnership and/or trust documents required.
- Experience with managing projects including scheduling, budgeting, client correspondence and billing.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Knowledge of fund accounting and general ledger accounting a plus.
- Some travel may be required.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs