The Manager Compliance, Integrity & Risk Management is responsible for the strategy and the policy in the field of compliance, integrity and risk management within the AFM. The system of supervision of compliance with integrity, (internal) standards and legislation and regulations are translated by the C & I & R department into workable measures and guidelines, which fit in with the mission, vision and strategy of the AFM.
In this function:
- as a content manager you take on a coordinating role within the team C, I & R and you are the conscience and the face of C, I & R within the organization;
- facilitate and advise the management and employees of the AFM in the development and implementation of the compliance and risk management policy;
- you are responsible for the embedding of risk management in the planning and control cycle and for the quarterly reporting to the Board. You maintain contacts with other supervisors about developments in the risk management system;
- give guidance to five employees (two compliance officers, an Information Security Officer, a Risk Officer and a Data Protection Officer) and encourage and coach these employees in their personal and professional development. Due to the limited size of the team you will act as a ‘cooperating foreman’ within the team and also handle substantive dossiers;
- You are ultimately responsible for the preparation of the C & I & R annual plan and the planning of activities, and you are budget responsible;
- you have a keen eye for (compliance) risks and you take the lead in developing measures, so that the organization can be fully ‘in control’ in this area;
- are you, together with your teammates, the point of contact for the AFM for compliance, integrity and risk management issues within the organization;
- you stimulate awareness within the organization of the effects of (non-) ethical behavior, for example by providing training and co-developing methods and tools to stimulate honest behavior;
- you are on top of future changes in legislation and regulations and you are proactive in anticipating this.
- a completed academic program, supplemented with a postgraduate course in Compliance & Integrity Management (VU) and / or the certificate Compliance Officer (NIBE / NCI);
- experience in managing compliance professionals in a result-oriented and coaching leadership style;
- knowledge of and experience with the development and implementation of communication plans and training methods to measure and stimulate behavior;
- a hands-on mentality: by combining overview with a getting-things-done attitude you are able to work efficiently;
- natural persuasiveness, environmental awareness and organizational sensitivity.
- That you have affinity with the financial markets and stands for the vision and mission of the AFM is indisputable.
- A 13 th month and 8.59% vacation allowance.
- A gross monthly allowance of 5.6%.
- A public transport season ticket for the 2 e class or € 0.19 per kilometer if you live more than 10km from the office. Because of our location in the center of Amsterdam, parking options are limited.
- A contribution for a subscription at a gym that is affiliated with bedrijfsfitnessonline.nl.