The manager compliance is hierarchical management for GR & C employees and functionally transmits the remaining employees within the compliance community. The Manager Compliance we seek is compliance risk, has a solid personality and dares to take a stand. Integrity is paramount to you. Of course, your analytical skills are more than excellent and you have a highly developed conceptual thinking ability. You are professionally critical, decisive and convincing. Self-reliance is extremely important in this function. You’re focused on collaboration and easily connect with colleagues and customers. To bring (through the head and heart) employees, create cohesion, guarding the frameworks and promoting the execution force are important qualities here. The art of connecting, delegating and giving space and trust is also part of this. In addition, you are used to communicating and advising at the management level with conviction. In addition to all these beautiful competencies we find a good sense of humor very important.
In addition, we ask:
- A completed tertiary education, preferably supplemented with a postgraduate postgraduate degree;
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience with compliance in complex organizations;
- Experience in fulfilling a leadership role and connecting and coaching a team of high-quality professionals and colleagues;
- Experience gained in the financial sector, or as a consultant where you have come to know the sector;
- A strong communicator with excellent writing style.
- APG is a pension provider who manages a pension of 4.5 million people on behalf of a number of pension funds. We take care of one in five families in the Netherlands.
- There is a lot about retirement. The Dutch pension system is likely to change in the short term. When the pension system changes, APG wants to be ready as a pension provider.
- APG finds good employment essential. In addition to a market-based salary, a good pension scheme and end-of-year benefits, we also offer ample training and personal development opportunities. APG has been named Top Employer and Top ICT Employer since 2008.