Are you with a Management Consulting firm, but seek a better work/life balance?
Do you have two to five plus years of Big Four Management Consulting experience focusing on Compliance and Regulations and desire a change?
Would you like to have less travel demands?
If this is you, this job is perfect!
A fast-growing Management Consulting firm seeks a professional to join their Monitoring, Controls, and Compliance team in New York City.
You will be part of team that works to improve businesses that have gotten themselves into some sort of compliance, financial, regulatory or other type of challenge.
The Controls, Compliance, Monitoring practice provides financial analysis and investigative services to attorneys, corporations, regulatory agencies and individuals. The group has experienced, certified public and chartered accountants, former auditors and investigators, many of whom have joined from the global accounting firms, consulting firms, corporations and government agencies.
In this role you will be responsible for controls and compliance analysis particularly focused on a regulatory and enforcement matter. You will have strong analytical and technical skills and possess a demonstrated ability to strategize, prioritize and execute. This position also requires you to be a person with strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to tactfully deal with sensitive client issues.
– Provide consulting services to clients as it relates to controls, compliance and monitoring matters
– Understand and incorporate client needs and objectives into work plans and work product
– Gather, research, organize, understand, analyze and summarize supporting documentation
– Read, understand and interpret company compliance and control procedures financial statements and records
– Perform controls and compliance analyses while understanding the relationships to financial statements and enforcement or regulatory reports
– Compile and analyze facts and circumstances to formulate, substantiate and critique various theories, claims or conclusions
– Understand, develop and utilize computer models to streamline detailed and potentially complex information into clear and concise analyses
– Develop and communicate work product, both orally and in writing to management and clients
– Prepare work product to include analysis summaries and presentations of the highest quality
– Assist with engagement management administration, including budgeting, billing and conflict checks
– Develop and maintain client relationships and relationships with firm executives
– Supervise interns
– 2-5 years of experience in compliance, regulatory, accounting or finance
– Strong analytical, technical and interpersonal skills
– Strong written and verbal skills
– Excellent prioritization skills
– Commitment to exemplary client service delivery
– Must be flexible with work schedule and travel requirements of client service project. Both domestic and international travel will be required (10-40% travel overall average)
– Auditing or consulting experience preferred, large public accounting firm experience is a plus
– Experience in the automotive or financial services industry
– Foreign language capabilities are a plus (German most critically, Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, Russian and others)
– Supervisory experience a plus
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly at Jack@ComplianceSearch.com