Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Loan Review Officer to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Loan Review Officer assists in activities designed to measure, monitor and report the level of credit risk and loan loss exposure in the loan portfolios of each of the member banks and non-bank subsidiaries, through the ongoing analysis of financial, economic and transaction risks identified within the portfolios.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, a minimum of 5-7 years of commercial banking credit experience.
2. Independently evaluates individual loans to ensure that acceptable credit standards are maintained, loans are properly structured and conform to established policies and approved underwriting standards.
3. Monitor loan portfolio trends and communicate loan review observations to assigned banks and other areas within the organization as appropriate.
4. Determines that credits are being properly administered in accordance with credit approval authorizations and documented loan terms.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc.
If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members.
We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Contact Name: Shannon Hughes
Contact Email: SHughes@htlf.com
Phone Number: 5635874148
Address: 1301 central ave