Our client, a large financial services firm, is seeking a Leading Compliance Officer. The Lending Compliance Officer consults and coordinates with Business Unit Compliance Officers, senior management, and internal audit department personnel regarding new and revised legislations and regulations, and revisions and new additions to policies, procedures and products. This position must maintain working relationship with the Compliance Departments and participate as a member of Bank’s Regulatory Compliance Committee.
The Lending Compliance Officer will:
• Implement and monitor the internal compliance audit monitoring program for the following departments:
Residential Real Estate, Consumer Loan Center, Dealer Loan Center, Loan Services, Loan Documentations, Loan Adjustment and Commercial Hub’s
• To ensure regulatory reporting and documentation requirements are met.
This position will also serve as the primary lead for all credit-related regulatory compliance, consumer, and commercial:
1. Policies and procedures
2. Risk assessments
3. Implement new laws and regulations
4. Monitoring- fair lending, TILA, adverse notices, flood, credit bureau reporting, data integrity, etc.
• More progressively responsible work experience within the mortgage and consumer lending functions of a financial institution where the incumbent has gained an in-depth working knowledge of the following lending regulations:
Equal Credit Opportunity Act (REG B);
Truth in Lending Act (REG Z);
Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (REG C);
Real Estate Settlement Procedure Act (RESPA & REG X);
Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA);
Flood Insurance Regulation;
Fair Lending Act;
Fair Housing Act;
State Banking lending laws, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac/FHA/VA guidelines and the loan process from, underwriting through servicing.
• Incumbent must have a working knowledge of the lending function from product development to implementation.
• Audit, underwriting and secondary market documentation knowledge is required.
• Undergraduate degree desirable.
• Mortgage banking courses highly desirable.
• Incumbent must also possess strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills.
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly- JKelly@ComplianceSearch.com