- Working with the procurement team to negotiate, draft and advise on a range of contracts, both UK and International.
- Confidentiality agreements.
- Data Protection and Trade Mark Issues.
- Dealing with incoming and departing partners, partner reports, consultancy agreements, service agreements.
- Interpreting and advising on the constitutional documents of the International firm.
- Assisting the in-house finance and tax teams on finance and tax issues affecting the firm.
- Assisting with corporate restructurings and advising generally on the structure of the firm.
- Drafting and negotiating financing and intra group loan agreements.
- Drafting Heads of Terms/Memoranda of Understanding.
- Assisting with acquisitions and the establishment of new offices.
- Drafting and negotiating Joint Venture agreements.
- Advising on governance issues.
- Assisting with the drafting of reports for the Executive and Board.
- Advising the firm on relevant new legislation or regulation.
- Working closely with the other members of the Legal, Risk Management and Compliance team and assisting on project and non-project work.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Previous experience in a similar role in private practice or in-house is a definitive advantage.
- The successful candidate will need to possess excellent technical skills and attention to detail.
- Developed team work, project management and client care abilities.
- Highly organised, with proven ability to plan and manage a busy and varied workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to take personal responsibility for and ownership of delivery.
- Relationship management and the ability to work effectively at all levels including directly with management.
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a busy and challenging environment.
- Willingness to be flexible in terms of tasks to be taken forward.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs