- GO & CDO SD ICP Securities Settlements lead business analyst specializing in Back Office Systems for settlement and cash processing with extensive experience in investment banking, settlements, asset servicing, sub ledgers and GL posting processes.
- You will act as lead BA on range of critical programs, coordinating and driving requirements, functional designs and user acceptance testing.
- Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 5-10 years experience of business analysis and functional design for investment banking back-office settlement processing (covering settlements, clearing, position and balance keeping, sub ledgers, regulatory submissions etc).
- Do you have an extensive experience of senior business partner management and engagement?
- You have a broad experience of requirements collection and modelling techniques.
- Do you have an experience on multiple enterprise wide global programs with geographically dispersed project teams and business partners?
- You have an extensive experience of practical project challenges such as scope management, change management, separation or requirements from solution etc.
- Experience of running large teams of experience BA’s / SME’s geographically dispersed.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to mentor and train more junior members of staff.
- Excellent team management skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs