Our client, a global bank is seeking a KYC Quality Assurance and Control Specialist Leader.
The role of the Corporate and Investment bank Compliance Americas Group (“CIB Compliance”) is to ensure that the firm and its employees conduct business in accordance with federal and state laws and rules and regulations, including the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, The Federal Reserve Bank, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, FINRA, and other governmental agencies, self-regulatory organizations and internal policies and industry best practices. In addition, CIB Compliance is responsible for the Americas platform, including Canada and Latin America. CIB Compliance provides advice and guidance to all businesses across the various entities within the Americas.
The firms US CIB AML Compliance is responsible for managing and setting the direction of the AML Compliance Program. The role will require the development of an extensive and comprehensive Quality Assurance program; key metrics, performance and control reporting. Role holder will be required to develop processes and procedures in order to deliver a sound quality assurance model which takes into account local and home office KYC requirements. Through the implementation of the QA process in conjunction with coordination and communication with stakeholders identify short term and long term enhancement/solutions to facilitate a comprehensive and efficient KYC process. Manage control review and reporting. Strong functional interaction and relationship development with key stakeholders in the KYC Process is required to develop excellence, efficiency and sustainability of the KYC/CIP and QA process and control environment at the company.
The KYC Quality Assurance and Control Specialist Lead reports to the Regional AML Compliance KYC Team Lead.
The role will support all aspects of the US CIB AML KYC Quality Assurance and Control Team, including:
· Analyze, improve, maintain the QA methodology.
· Develop and maintain QA and Control Reporting Operational procedures.
· Coordination with functional teams within the KYC process to facilitate a comprehensive Quality Assurance program.
· Develop a 360 degree understanding of the KYC Process.
· Engage relevant units regarding findings and work closely to discuss core issues and remediation and/or identify enhancements.
· Prepare clear communication for stakeholders and senior management for transparency.
· Facilitate/ oversight of quality assurance testing and assessment of findings.
· Facilitate/oversight of reporting to be shared with stakeholders and senior management.
· Tracking and follow up on open issues/initiatives.
· Ability to work with reports and systems in order to extract and verify key information/ data necessary to drive a robust quality controls process and reporting.
· Identify control/ reporting needs.
· Develop, maintain and analyze key performance metrics to identify short-term and long-term strategies and initiatives.
· Facilitate implementation of initiatives / enhancements to the KYC process, controls and reporting.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 8+ years compliance experience in AML KYC compliance.
· Demonstrated success in working with businesses to roll out AML processes and standards.
· Prior experience in development/enhancement of a quality assurance process with KYC
· Prior experience working within a controls based function/role
· Prior experience in process mapping
· Prior management experience
· Demonstrated ability to identify enhancements and drive change
· Demonstrated team player and ability to drive a project to completion.
· Legal background a plus.
· Data management skills (Excel, case management systems).
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, InfoPath, PowerPoint) helpful.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to interact and work closely with business stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
· Strong understanding of commercial banking and broker dealer products and services.
· Possess strong analytical thinking and critical reasoning skills
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly at Jack@ComplianceSearch.com