- The client offers various perks including private health care, gym membership, discounts on the high-street etc. The client strongly advocates the importance of striking a good work/life balance and actively promotes it to all employees.
- The successful candidate will have experience in KYC/AML, preferably from a banking background, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You will be reporting directly into the head of compliance, receiving regular performance reviews with the potential to earn additional bonus, paid quarterly.
Duties to include:
- Ensure all due diligence checks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Work alongside the head of compliance, ensuring unusual findings are reported swiftly and accurately
- Ensure high risk clients are checked in accordance with FCA guidelines
- Create and compile relevant data reports and cascade to key stakeholders
- Involvement with the approval of perspective clients
- Ensure all processes are up to date and in line with company policy
- Ensuring lists used in local screening processes (Sanctions, PEP) are maintained current;
- Involved with risk control alongside the head of compliance
- Ensure potential sanctions/sanctions are monitored and reported to relevant parties
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs