Our client, a highly well known international corporate bank, investment bank, insurance and financial services firm is seeking a KYC Advisor.
The role of the corporate and investment bank Compliance Americas Group (“CIB Compliance”) is to ensure that the firm and its employees conduct business in accordance with federal and state laws and rules and regulations, including the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, The Federal Reserve Bank, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, FINRA, and other governmental agencies, self-regulatory organizations and internal policies and industry best practices. In addition, CIB Compliance is responsible for the Americas platform, including Canada and Latin America. CIB Compliance provides advice and guidance to all businesses across the various firms entities within the Americas.
The companies US CIB AML Compliance is responsible for managing and setting the direction of the AML Compliance Program. The KYC Advisor reports to the Regional AML Compliance KYC Team Lead.
The role will support all aspects of the US CIB AML KYC Team, including:
· Serve as KYC subject matter expert for the front office.
· Develop KYC guidance and tools.
· Manage AML-related metrics reporting.
· Analyze negative news and politically exposed persons (“PEP”).
· Guide on-boarding operations in understanding and complying with CIP requirements.
· Conduct KYC quality assurance and follow up.
· Develop and conduct targeted KYC training.
· Coordinate with Home Office regarding enhancements to the KYC program.
· Assist in leading regional KYC projects and initiatives.
· Analyze unvetted customer transaction alerts.
· Bachelor’s degree required, J.D. preferred.
· 5-7 years compliance experience in AML KYC compliance.
· Demonstrated success in working with businesses to roll out AML processes and standards.
· Demonstrated team player and ability to drive a project to completion.
· Legal background a plus.
· Data management skills (Excel, case management systems).
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, InfoPath, PowerPoint) helpful.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to interact and work closely with business stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
· Strong understanding of commercial banking and broker dealer products and services.
· Possess strong analytical thinking and critical reasoning skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Ability to effectively handle a fast paced environment and successfully meet established deadline requirements.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
· ACAMS certification.
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly at Jack@ComplianceSearch.com