- Coordinate the collection of data from internal and external sources, researching and resolving inconsistencies, standardizing and entering this information into proprietary databases.
- Maintain and enhance existing quantitative processes including custom benchmarking, performance attribution, style analysis, risk factor library computation and monitoring, public filing reconciliation, portfolio upload, and risk measure calculation.
- Support the SQL Server data repository, which may include documenting database architecture and develop routines to identify outliers and incomplete information. Help improve automation of input/output collection and deployment.
- Implement reports and tools to expose the team’s output internally and externally.
- Advanced degree in quantitative disciplines including mathematics, statistics or the like
- Excellent programming skills (e.g. Matlab, R, Python, C++)
- Good knowledge of SQL and reporting tools
- 1-2 years of professional experience in financial services
- Practical approach to problem solving, ability to work independently, and strong communication skills.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs