- At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it’s more than that. It’s smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
- Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You’ll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You’ll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you’ll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
- Investment Services includes the Investment Product Management of Capital Group. Its mission is to represent our investment process, thinking and competitive advantages in a compelling manner. The team works closely with sales leadership to identify and meet the needs of our sales force while leveraging media and technology to creatively deliver our investment process and philosophy.
- As an Investment Product Management Analyst, you will provide quantitative portfolio analysis, competitor analysis and attribution support to the Investment Specialists Group (ISG), the Investment Product Management (IPM) Team, as well as additional internal partners. This role will support all asset classes, with the potential for more specialization over time.
- Conducts statistical and competitive research and analysis on mutual funds, collective investment trusts, separately managed accounts and mandates.
- Utilizes industry publications, industry databases, internal proprietary databases and additional internal resources as needed to compile research.
- Partners with others on the team in the creation of content for internal use, as well as for use with our intermediaries.
- Supports the IPM Team in the advocacy and care and feeding of our investment products and solutions.
- Consults on internal projects impacting or involving our investment solutions.
- Contributes to custom requests with appropriate internal partners.
- Prepares business-related presentations for use at various forums.
- Conceptualizes approach based on audience and desired messaging. Develops content that presents complex concepts in clear visual representations.
- 2+ years financial services related work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of investments and capital markets, investment products, strategies, solutions, and portfolio construction.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to develop recommendations and support assertions with relevant quantitative and qualitative data.
- Prior experience in fixed income and/or equities or understanding of fixed income and/or equity investments preferred.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity coupled with a proactive approach.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs