Under direct supervision, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience, to assist in analyzing portfolio analytics, asset allocation and investment holdings with client portfolios and make appropriate recommendations when warranted. Provides professional support to Financial Advisors by preparing industry and company research by collecting, organizing data, writing investment-related research reports, and creating/ maintaining financial models. Regular contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify, or provide facts or information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects fundamental research on related companies as requested by Financial Advisors.
- Uses analytical tools, software and methodologies to research investment products, asset allocation and comparative analysis on portfolios.
- Assists in preparation of written industry and company specific reports
- Assists in development of financial models for revenue and income forecasts.
- Assists with research and analytics used in Investment Strategy white papers for Financial Advisors.
- Assists with preparation of presentations, portfolio/equity analyses, and proposals for High Net Worth and institutional clients and prospects.
- May participate in client meetings to identify client goals and tolerances.
- Assists with developing individualized client investment strategy for Financial Advisor.
- Responds to inquiries from Financial Advisors to research and resolve issues.
- Prepares customized written industry and company specific reports upon request to Financial Advisor.
- Assists in development of financial models to forecast team revenue and income.
- Assists with preparation of scheduled and ad hoc performance reports.
- Maintains checklists for tracking periodic investment managers’ reviews by third party and independent investment manager searches.
- Generates periodic reports on investment analyses and peer group comparisons with relevant investment benchmarks for clients.
- Interfaces effectively with all levels of staff in managing portfolios.
- Completes ad hoc projects and reports as assigned.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.