With a rich 40-year history in the areas of financial planning, education and investment services, Ayco develops and assists in implementing holistic financial solutions to help our clients achieve their goals. We believe in the power of human relationships to drive action, and a career with Ayco offers an opportunity to be part of this unique culture of client service. We invest in our associates, care about professional development, and believe in creating many paths of opportunity. Through our supportive, diverse and innovative environment, Ayco is committed to the success of our associates.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Ayco Private Wealth Management provides a variety of investment-management and retail-brokerage services directly to our clients.
- Work closely with Ayco Account Managers and their clients to identify, develop and market opportunities with the goal of gathering assets under management
- Educate Account Managers, Financial Planners and/or clients on various investment topics
- Convey Ayco/Goldman Sachs opinions on the markets and various economic issues/topics to Account Managers and clients
- Create client investment proposals
- Collaborate with other Ayco departments to identify new opportunities and to ensure an outstanding client experience by setting appropriate expectations
- Be well-versed in Ayco/Goldman Sachs investment products, including fixed income, equity, separate accounts, mutual funds and alternative investments
- Advanced degree or CFA preferred
- Five years of related investment and marketing experience
- Series 7 and Series 63/66 required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required