- Using both primary and secondary research, evaluate and report on current/prospective markets and distribution channels for our investment strategies
- Provide account management, sales, segments, product development, marketing and other areas with information and analysis relevant to the management, development and distribution of our investment strategies
- Work with product management, portfolio specialists, sales, distribution, account management, and the investment teams to support promotion of our investment strategies in client networks
- Work with sales and solutions teams to provide pre-sales support related to the product, including responding to RFPs.
- 2- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in field requiring analytical skills and aptitude.
- Demonstrated research and analytical capabilities
- Experience using Morningstar Direct, FactSet, SalesForce, Office 365 tools, relevant industry databases
- Solid understanding of investments – including asset allocation theories, investment vehicles such as mutual funds, ETFs and SMAs; performance and performance attribution; and MPT statistics related to multi-asset portfolios.
- Knowledge of competitive forces, distribution, manufacturers and landscape
- The ability to communicate business goals and functional requirements effectively to any audience within the enterprise.
- Experience in developing investment product specifications based on market information.
- Sound understanding of technical and financial concepts.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and work unsupervised.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work in a methodical manner to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs