- As the operational point of contact for Investments (PM, PS) and subject matter expert for assigned investment strategies, the IL ensures operational readiness of proprietary products and client portfolios.
- The IL enables the investment process through reporting cash flows, communicating corporate action decisions, executing discretionary trades, etc.
- Activities include reviewing investment guidelines, establishing and monitoring paper portfolios, maintaining custom industry structures, and monitoring unique client requirements.
- The IL provides support for Investment Steering Committees and various Boards.
- Thorough understanding of investment principles, asset classes and financial markets and their application to TRP investment processes and philosophy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to navigate complex working environments to obtain desired results.
- Working knowledge of accounting, trading, performance, and risk concepts.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, quantitative modeling skills are beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy in investment reporting.
- Advanced computer skills including building Excel macros, Access database reporting, and data extraction from vendors (eg. Bloomberg).
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Able to meet multiple client and stakeholder needs in an extremely fast-paced, high-volume environment with changing priorities.
- Able to work effectively with individuals at all levels in the firm.
- Able to work under pressure, make decisions and produce results with limited supervision.
- Able to lead cross-functional teams to influence stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with all levels of associates.
- College degree and 1 year of related work experience, or Associate degree and 3 years related work experience, or High School diploma/equivalent and 5 years related work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- MBA candidate.
- CFA candidate.
- Experience with using vendor applications and market data services (e.g., FactSet, Zephyr and others).
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a financial or investment operations environment.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs