What will you do?
- Structure M&A transactions using bank, bond and bridge financing vehicles.
- Identify and pursue investment banking business opportunities in furtherance of agreed budgets and plans.
- Support senior bankers on transaction execution and new business origination;
- Oversee Associates and Analysts in development of pitch books and related client materials;
- Escalate operational risk loss events, control deficiencies and risks that you identify to your line manager and the relevant risk and control functions promptly;
- Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business activities;
- Other such duties, responsibilities and authority as may be reasonably required.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA, MA or MS or equivalent with emphasis in finance/accounting;
- Minimum of 5 years of Investment Banking experience and a minimum of 3 years in the M&A sector;
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills; strong knowledge of economics, finance and accounting;
- Solid understanding of all investment banking products including equity, debt, convertible securities and mergers and acquisitions;
- Highly motivated, committed and responsible, with a demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and requests;
- Strong written and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain relationships at all levels within the organization;
- High standards of professional and ethical conduct;
- FINRA Licenses – Series 63 & 79.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs