Our global footprint provides opportunities to deliver highly strategic advice to market-leading companies around the world. Guided by our unwavering commitment to our clients’ success and motivated by our vision to build the premier global boutique investment bank, we provide the industry’s brightest minds with the opportunity to thrive in an energetic, entrepreneurial environment and team-oriented culture. Our mission is to provide bold, creative advice to clients and leadership in our markets and our communities.
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to annual revenue targets set forth by senior management by identifying, recommending, and closing new deal opportunities to be entered into by the firm. Participate in selling/pitching the Firms services/products to new clients and referral sources.
- Execute and manage actions in Deal Teams representing:
- Manage/maximize existing client and referral relationships.
- Participate in other projects as requested by management.
- Previous experience as an investment banker required.
- Financial Services sector experience preferred
- Objective and a constructive problem solver.
- Able to provide direction and leadership in order to build a strong team environment.
- Results-oriented, and focused on producing a high quality product.
- Clear, effective oral and written communication skills.
- Positive and self-motivated.
- Strong accounting and financial statement analysis skills with attention to detail.
- Series 79 and 63 required within 90 days of employment.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.