- Assistance with the preparation of all elements of client presentations.
- Assistance with the preparation of marketing materials including periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) and ad hoc updates on market and client activity for distribution internally and externally.
- Assistance with the execution of new issue transactions, including exposure to the syndicate function.
- Database creation and maintenance largely focused on the equity new issue marketplace in Latin America.
- Liaising with other departments within Scotiabank Global Banking and Markets, including Corporate & Investment
- Banking, Debt Capital Markets and Equity Sales, Trading and Research.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Spanish fluency preferred.
- Series 79 and 63 certification preferred.
- Strong record of academic and extracurricular achievement.
- Familiarity and comfort with quantitative analysis, financial concepts, accounting and computer modeling.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a high standard of work.
- The ability to excel under pressure amidst demanding deadlines.
- The ability to perform effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly adapt to new situations.
- A strong sense of personal integrity and teamwork.
- Display a high level of energy and have a keen desire to learn new concepts.
- Willingness to work hard, including evening hours and weekend work with an unwavering commitment to quality.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs