Nomura is a leading financial services group and the preeminent Asian-based investment bank with worldwide reach. Nomura provides a broad range of innovative solutions tailored to the specific requirements of individual, institutional, corporate and government clients through an international network in over 30 countries. Based in Tokyo and with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, London, and New York, Nomura employs over 27,000 staff worldwide. Nomuras unique understanding of Asia enables the company to make a difference for clients through three business divisions: retail, asset management, and wholesale (global markets and investment banking).
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Outstanding academic qualifications; as evidenced by a strong GPA.
- Strong technical and analytical skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is mandatory.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in investment banking highly desirable.
- Ability to understand financial products.
- Intellectual curiosity and a keen interest in financial markets and investment banking.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Willingness to work hard as part of a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting.