As an Investment Banking Analyst, you will:
- Play an integral role on investment banking teams, providing analytical support on mergers and acquisitions, public offerings and other financial advisory services for our clients.
- Assist in the preparation of company valuations, financial models, company marketing documents and client presentations in addition to performing research and various analyses in support of new business generation.
- Develop your skills through broad exposure to both junior and senior bankers.
What makes this opportunity great:
- Gain relevant experience in all areas of a transaction, from preparation of marketing materials to facilitation of due diligence
- Unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership
- Achieve professional development through lean deal teams which provide greater responsibility and daily interaction with senior bankers
What we look for:
- Candidates with experience working in a fast-pace professional environment who can hit the ground running.
- 0 – 9 months of full-time experience working at a top-tier investment bank.
- Candidates must have a proven academic record and an interest in Finance.
- The ideal candidate will have
- an enduring work ethic and track record of success;
- the ability to function equally well in both a team setting and on a self-directed basis; and
- excellent mathematical, writing, verbal and computer skills.
- Series 63 & 79 licensing preferred or the ability to quickly obtain
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs