Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as an integral part of the Investment Banking Team in executing all facets of the deal process.
- Financial analysis and valuation work.
- Strategic and financial research.
- Complex financial modeling
- Preparation of materials used in the sale, acquisition and/or financing of our clients
- Preparation of investment memoranda and management presentations.
Required Skills or Competencies:
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field with exceptional academic credentials with academic coursework or internship in finance or related field, pursuing Masters of Business Administration or equivalent education and related training
- One year of work experience with a quantitative background.
- Must complete Financial Industry Regulatory Authority Series 79 or equivalent and 63 licenses.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and research skills
- Strong teamwork and personal productivity skills in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Well rounded interpersonal skills
- Superb verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products
- Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or investment banking
- Master’s Degree
- Juris Doctorate, Chartered Financial Analysis, and/or Certified Public Accounting designation
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs