Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) is seeking an Investment Analyst to join its Investment Office managing the university’s $2 billion investment portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in an interesting and challenging work environment. You will have a unique opportunity to invest globally across a broad range of asset classes, including private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, real estate, natural resources, public equity, and fixed income. As a top research university, CMU has excellent access to the best investment opportunities and investment managers in the world.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the due diligence of prospective investment opportunities,
- Monitoring existing portfolio investments,
- Leading the preparation of quarterly and ad hoc Investment Committee presentations,
- Supporting overall investment operations and maintain data integrity of investment manager database,
- Providing analytical support for
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in finance, economics, or other quantitative field preferred.
- Minimum two years of related work experience preferred.
- Expert-level proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.