- Investment Analysts (IAs) work closely with our Investment Directors to provide investment and capital markets research, analysis, and advice to our clients. Investment Analysts often have the opportunity to attend investment manager meetings and sometimes client meetings; however, travel is limited.
- The IA would be one of four analysts working full-time as members of a 12-person team located in the Arlington, Virginia office. The team provides investment services for a designated group of clients. In addition to providing typical investment services, the team works on issues that include impact investing, minority-owned managers, tax-focused investing and investment education. The team includes full-time manager research specialists. The analyst would be expected to assist with manager due diligence.
- A comprehensive training program and continuing education opportunities
- Access and ability to attend meetings with top-tier investment managers and sometimes clients
- Support and sponsorship for professional designations such as CFA, CAIA, etc.
- Analyzing investment managers’ portfolios
- Responding to clients’ and investment directors’ questions and requests
- Gathering and analyzing historical asset allocation, spending, and performance data
- Evaluating financial histories
- Working on special projects, such as published research reports and presentations
- Preparing exhibits and other presentation documentation
- Bachelor’s degree (any major) with a record of high academic achievement
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in investments and the capital markets or related quantitative fields
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An ability to assign priorities to multiple concurrent, competing requests, while ensuring their integrity, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship or restriction.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs