The Investment Advisory Group (IAG) Associate position is intended to serve as an entry- to mid-level position for recent graduates and/or individuals with less than three years of experience. Selected incumbents may be assigned to any one of IAG’s specialty groups, including economic, market and portfolio strategy; investment management and operational due diligence; equity and fixed income research and trading; investment communications and/or portfolio management. Career advancement will depend upon individual performance, attainment of requisite KSAs (knowledge, skills & abilities), related professional designations/credentials and business needs.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on finance, accounting, or related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in investment research or analysis.
- Exceptional level of skill in use of MS Office Excel and Powerpoint, including creating charts, tables and templates.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong quantitative, research and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to take initiative and work on multiple tasks or projects at one time.
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets and asset management industry gained through work experience or rigorous academic study (attainment of a professional designation such as CFA, CFP, CAIA or related credential will be considered a plus).
- CFA Candidate.
- Experience with Factset.
- Experience with data analytics.