Our focus continues to be providing a superior customer experience at all points of contact to our customers and increasing our revenue generation and market share by geographic expansion and product diversification. As we move forward we continue to grow the services we provide, reinforcing our position as a premier home services provider.
In this internal audit role, the successful candidate’s responsibilities and duties will include the following:
- Participate in SOX 404, compliance, financial and operational auditing in assigned areas of responsibility;
- Interpret policy & procedures and apply professional accounting and auditing principles and standards to test and evaluate complex financial records and operational systems;
- Identify and analyze causes of uneconomic and inefficient practices; assesses alternatives to assist in yielding desired results;
- Develop recommendations for improving operations, controls, and complying with laws and regulations, as applicable to the Company;
- Perform research to obtain sufficient knowledge as to the Company’s compliance with laws, standards, regulations & ordinances;
- Prepare work papers, schedules and summaries of audits;
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
- Travel roughly 15-25%. Geographic area primarily limited to Mid-Atlantic & Northeast states.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, auditing, finance or related field;
- Two plus years experience in performing audits in one or more of the following fields:
- financial / Operational Auditing, b. Internal or External Auditing;
- CIA or CPA certification or substantially completed; SOX 404 familiarity a plus.
- Public accounting experience preferred.5. Valid state drivers license and acceptable driving history required.