- The candidate will Enhance, Develop and maintain Trade Compliance Policy, Standard Operating Procedures and Desktop Procedures for all operations affecting Export, Import, including 3PL vendors.
- The Candidate & Team will ensure Operational Excellence by driving Lead time improvements, Minimising Cost of clearance, avoiding Demurrage & Detentions, penalties.
- The Candidate & team will quickly implement various changes in Free Trade Agreements, GSP regulations, Supply Chain Security initiatives, Plant quarantine regulations, Foreign Trade Policies, and Customs acts.
- The Candidate will actively drive opportunities for Cost Savings and Export Benefits.
- The Candidate will ensure the Green light process is followed strictly by team and will also report Global & Hub various Performance matrix.
- The Candidate will work along with Customer Service team to provide best service to external export Customers & will drive Customer Satisfaction levels.
- Approve and Process 3PL Forwarders ( NVOCC’s) freight invoices for the department
- The candidate will ensure that team maintains all mandatory records for sub regional internal & external Audits, FCPA audits, Revenue recognisation & various Compliance audits.
- Maintains compliance requirements within Trade Compliance Databases and IT based systems as required
- Participate on the Global Trade Compliance Network & similar Hub Networks.
- BS/BA degree plus minimum (7 ) years business experience focused on agriculture, business management, international business, manufacturing, supply chain, logistics or global trade & compliance.
- Certifications in logistics and / or global trade & compliance. Plus Masters / MBA preferred.
- Prior people management experience and proven cross-functional team leadership skills required
- Knowledgeable and informed of all pertinent Regional & Global Trade statutes, regulations and policies inclusive of the Export Administration Regulations or countries customs policies and Industrial & Regulatory authorities, Communities, Free Trade Agreements.
- Experience working with 3PL operations including but not limited to NVOCC’s
- Analytical and strategic problem-solving capabilities in subjects
- Proven speaking & presentation skills, and superb written communication skills
- Demonstrated consultative and collaborative skills
- Exceptional attention to detail combined with ability to tie detail to vision
- Proven ability to influence others across groups and be held accountable for delivery without implicit authority
- Proven ability to win concessions without damaging relationships
- Trade and Compliance, Supplier Management knowledge strongly preferred
- Ability to comprehend commercial contract language.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs