North American Health Care is a long and short term health care advisory services company founded in 1975 that assists each of the post-acute rehabilitation hospitals and skilled nursing centers it contractually provides professional services for. The primary goal of North American Health Care’s work is to provide each client advice, or services, in a way that leads to the client delivering outstanding medical care and noteworthy customer service.
- Exhibits outstanding customer service and passion for senior care both to internal and external customers through the ongoing support and implementation of each facility’s caring initiatives and business objectives.
- Directs and appraises all operations and staff roles (i.e., nursing, dining services, continuing care admissions, building maintenance services, housekeeping, laundry, administration, resident services and therapeutic recreation, Social Services and discharge planning, and Business Office).
- Plans and develops operating budget, capital expenditure budget and coordinates capital enhancements.
- Monitors facility performance and reviews.
- Analyzes financial management reports in a timely manner and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Maintains and oversees human resources through recruitment, selection, retention, and termination of all employees at facility.
- Ensures adequate and effective orientation and training of all employees in their job specific duties, in quality and service standards, and in understanding the resident population.
- Ensures the building and grounds are appropriately maintained and that equipment and work areas are clean, safe, and orderly. Addresses any hazardous conditions and ensure that Universal Precaution and Infection Control, Isolation, Fire Safety, and Sanitation practices and procedures are followed.
- Have an understanding about A/R and work closely with your Business Office Manager in collection efforts and keeping receivables in line and on goal.
- Have strong sales and marketing knowledge so you can maintain a high occupancy of over 90% in the facility.
- Have a strong understanding of all Rules and Regulations, specifically Title 22. Work closely with staff so that the facility can comply with the regulations and pass the annual survey. A good survey history is a plus to be considered.