- Participate in the manager selection process, including due diligence visits and calls with new and existing hedge fund portfolio managers and research analysts.
- Work within smaller teams to prepare investment memorandums and present recommendations to the team?s Investment Committee.
- Write research and commentary on manager-level and industry-level performance and related topics.
- Contribute to a range of AIMS group-wide initiatives including various research publications, client-related activities, and other business development initiatives.
- For all of these activities, work in conjunction with the other areas of the AIMS group and broader Firm, including the Client Portfolio Solutions, Risk Management & Analytics, Risk Management, Legal, Compliance and Technology teams.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated orientation toward and interest in understanding financial markets and investment management.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative abilities, including a high level of proficiency in market data applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sense of accountability and dedication to continuous professional improvement.
- Aptitude to manage multiple tasks by demonstrating project planning, organization, and time management skills.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs