- If you have experience and passion for the Human Resources (HR) field, are motivated, resourceful, and have great judgment, our new opening in Corporate Human Resources is perfect for you. Corporate Human Resources develops strategies and programs for all aspects of talent management from hiring to development to engagement and retention. We implement progressive policies that give employees the flexibility to succeed personally and professionally.
- Reporting to a Human Resources Director, the Human Resource Associate (Generalist) will help maintain and enhance the relationship with our Global Business and Technology Solutions Division.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of human resources programs and policies.
- Consult with client group on resolving routine HR issues regarding employee relations, performance coaching, responding to inquiries about HR policies and processes, coordination of activities related to supplemental workforce and/or hiring from pipeline sources.
- Partner with senior HR team members on resolving significant or high risk HR issues.
- Assist with project management and support for HR cyclical processes including: compensation (year end, calibration reporting), talent management/succession planning (e.g. reporting on positions and successors, creating presentations for executives).
- Gather data and prepare standard and ad-hoc HR reports, scorecards/dashboards, executive presentations and analyses on key HR metrics utilizing MS Excel, Word and PPT, Tableau, and other HR information systems such as PeopleSoft.
- Contribute to team projects, and/or assist teammates as workloads dictate.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Human Resources or related function preferred, or business professional experience in a corporate setting
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data and create summary materials (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to be shared with senior management
- Ability to identify process that can be streamlined to improve and drive synergies
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 Tools such as Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables), PowerPoint
- Traits required are strong organizational skills, ability to partner and build relationships, highly detailed, take direction well and work independently
- Proven to effectively juggle multiple priorities and prioritize the day-to-day responsibilities and project related tasks
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Able to establish and maintain a high level of credibility, respect, trust and handle confidential information
- Approximately 20% travel required to other Prudential offices in Newark, NJ and Fort Washington, PA
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs