You will be joining Credit Suisse Raleigh at an exciting time as we significantly expand our Human Resources presence in our Raleigh office. You will be responsible for supporting HR colleagues in executing HR processes and initiatives across a diverse set of clients across all businesses within the U.S.
- HR Analyst level role working for the HR Advisor Desk – U.S.
- You will have the chance to coordinate and implement HR initiatives for various U.S. client groups in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts and HR colleagues in areas including talent management, performance management, compensation, reward and recognition.
- You will assist HR Advisors in running yearly processes (i.e., Promotions, Compensation, Talent Reviews, etc.) including creating PowerPoint presentations and Excel analysis.
- Maintain and update various reports as necessary (i.e., Involuntary Terminations, Talent Review, etc.).
- Handle ad hoc requests from HR Advisors: reporting, presentations, research and process questions.
- You will be responsible for assisting with the execution of select HR bank-wide processes.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Undergraduate degree required
- Technical knowledge and experience of HR best practices
- Proficiency in analyzing human capital data (excellent MS Excel skills)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and persuasion skills combined with the comfort and flexibility to work with all levels of the organization as well as demonstrated ability to value, understand and bridge diverse points of view to foster an inclusive environment