Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills? Do you love working with technology and improving process flows? We have an excellent new position available within our Re-Engineering team in the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
- As a division, HCM recruits, develops, and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
- HCM Re-Engineering works with their clients and the Technology division to analyze, design, test and implement new and/or improved processes that are more efficient and better mitigate risk by leveraging technology.
- The Business Analyst (BA) is an Associate level role responsible for re-engineering, documenting, and implementing core HCM business processes in Oracle HCM Cloud on the Process Design team as part of Project Nucleus (decommission legacy HRMS – HR WorkWays). Project Nucleus is a critical HCM project that includes the implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud, deployment of several supporting tools, redesign of the service delivery model and a significant uplift to the HCM portal (HCMforYou).
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
- Collaborate with internal functional owners to gather operational and functional requirements
- Assess and analyze business requirements to develop business process and system improvement documentation (BRDs, Process Maps, data dictionaries, functional considerations, etc.) as appropriate
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams to creatively apply business requirements to SaaS or internal tools
- Ensure that functional design documents, user acceptance test plans, test data and test execution all address critical aspects for signoff
- Provide ongoing business process improvements for the HCM core and related systems as assigned
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with peers and users, including effective collaborative problem solving, responsive communications and cordial interpersonal relationships
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor degree required
- 4+ years of experience in re-engineering processes – Core HR processes preferred
- Participation in a major HR system implementation – Oracle HCM Cloud preferred
- Proven ability to diagnose a problem and recommend solutions
- Proven HCM process and functional design skills – ability to create business and functional requirement documents, conceptual screen mockups, and storyboards
- Can quickly understand, document and improve processes, as well as, have a good understanding of how technology can be leveraged to automate processes
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to manage cross functionally
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong listening, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to translate data into actionable recommendations