Our client, a leading investment advisory firm, is looking to hire a Senior Operational Due Diligence Analyst to join their team. This position works in Risk Management Team focused on operational due diligence of hedge funds and long-only asset managers.
- Risk assessment of business models, compliance policies and procedures, trade processing and valuation practices, counterparty/financing risks, technology infrastructure and regulatory frameworks.
- Presents to Management in-depth analysis of key business risks, weaknesses and ongoing concerns regarding investments, including the potential for fraud and headline risk.
- Conducts extensive onsite management interviews with appropriate follow-up.
- Must review and evaluate significant documentation (e.g. background checks, regulatory, media and legal, marketing/DDQs) and maintain related database records.
- Interact and correspond with internal/external clients, investment managers and an array of service providers, as well as participate in broader risk monitoring initiatives and client reporting.
- BS/MBA or equivalent experience required
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in due diligence, internal audit, compliance, investigative research, trading operations, or prime brokerage operations preferred
- Industry knowledge and related research skills essential
- Strong communication (written/oral), analytical and computer skills, as well as excellent time/project management, organizational and follow-up skills essential
- Extensive travel required
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly – JKelly@ComplianceSearch.com