Responsible for financial reporting and analysis:
- Prepare current year forecasts and budget (P&L, Cash Flow and related variance analyses) for subscriber revenue and partner marketing expense across all digital partners.
- Produce monthly financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) summarizing results across all digital partners and compare against various benchmarks including forecast, budget and prior periods.
- Prepare journal entries for the monthly close including revenue, partner marketing expense and cash receipts.
- Produce key reporting metrics and financial dashboards and summaries highlighting significant business trends and financial results.
- Access the digital developer reporting portals and ingest data into HBO’s financial systems for purposes of consolidating data to be used for analytics and tax reporting.
- Reconcile subscriber information to the financial reports received from the digital partners.
- Track and analyze partner marketing costs by digital partner and deal tactics.
- Prepare subscriber information and qualitative analysis to assist the operating area.
- Review digital distribution agreements and amendments from draft through execution.
- Prepare contractual summaries and ensure compliance for digital partners in accordance with agreement terms related to reporting, commitments and payment terms.
- Identify and assist in the development of automated processes for revenue recognition and forecasting.
- Interact with other business units including Global Network Distribution, Research, Technology and IT, Legal & Business Affairs and Finance.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as required.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA preferred with a minimum of 2 years professional and/or public accounting experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Power Point and ability to adapt to various financial reporting systems. Experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite and Business Objects a plus.
- Highly motivated and confident self-starter with the ability to work well under time constraints, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Must possess strong work ethic and solid analytical, technical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs