This role will be broad, varied and progressive. They are looking for a bright and motivated candidate who has a passion and drive to build a career in the Lloyds Market Compliance arena and someone who is confident, personable and good team fit. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in the Compliance market, preferably Lloyds Market.
- Assist the Compliance team to maintain and monitor the effectiveness of the compliance framework and to assist with the delivery the annual Compliance Plan.
- Undertake monitoring and oversight activities as directed in areas such as: conduct of business, TCF/Conduct Risk, data protection, contract certainty, underwriting license conformance, complaints handling, and sanctions screening; and report and deal with any exceptions arising.
- Support those business processes requiring Compliance input and approval, such as: complaints handling, broker terms of business, and coverholder/binding authority approvals.
- Respond to sanction queries and regulatory/compliance queries from the business.
- Support the delivery of regulatory and compliance training to the organisation, as required.
- Support the completion of regulatory returns, as required.
- Monitor regulatory developments and announcements and ensure these are appropriately communicated to the organisation.
- Support the business responses to regulatory changes.
- Support the production of Compliance management information and reports to management and Boards.
- Support the maintenance and application of Group compliance policies and procedures across the organisation
- Assist the Compliance team in keeping its procedures up to date, accurate, and reflecting current regulatory requirements.
- Deputise for the Senior Compliance Manager at meetings, as appropriate and when required.