As a member of the Global Ethics & Compliance Office (GECO), this role directly supports the administration of Cargill’s global ethics and compliance program. This includes support of compliance training curriculums, the 3rd party intermediary anti-bribery screening program, global compliance policy governance, global business risk assessment and other various compliance projects. This role demands someone who can effectively support multiple projects with variable deadlines while maintaining a focus on details and execution. The successful candidate will report to the Director of the GECO and will work alongside the two existing GEC Analysts in the Bangalore office.
Administration of Compliance Training Curriculums:
- Partners with GECO, Cargill Law and other CBS resources to ensure assignments for compliance training are completed according to the master compliance training calendar.
- Coordinates support supporting communications for the training programs, including enrollment confirmations, non-complete reminders, completion reports for business leaders and past-due notifications to managers after training windows have closed.
- Serves as a primary contact for employee questions on compliance training programs by providing first-level technical support with employee-reported issues with courses.
3rd Party Intermediary Anti-Bribery Screening:
- Responsible for the daily processing and review of results of anti-bribery and trade sanctions screening from due diligence software, taking steps to resolve false positives and helping to mitigate bribery risks arising from the results of the review.
- Coordinates with GECO and Cargill Law resources to maintain metrics on the screening results, escalate alerts from screening process and share other vendor data with the legal team.
GECO Corporate Center Operations:
- Provides key support for GECO internal compliance activities along with support for the ethics and compliance leads within our Enterprise and Business Group teams via the GECO Corporate Center inbox.
- Projects include assisting with the administration of certifications and disclosures, business risk assessment activities, collection of various compliance metrics and other project work as assigned.
Cargill Ethics Open Line / Ethics Inbox Administration:
Serves as an administrator for the Ethics Open Line, Cargill’s employee reporting system for concerns and reports of suspected misconduct. The Associate Analyst will monitor incoming reports from the line and coordinate with other GECO resources to ensure their appropriate assignment in the case management system.