- Provide exceptional Level 1 & 2 customer support to advertisers, media partners and agencies via email, chat, phone and customer support management system.
- Ensure that all fraud ticket requests are resolved in a timely and high quality manner.
- Escalate issues to supervisor that require immediate attention.
- Create JIRA tickets if a support ticket requires escalation (i.e.Bugs, New feature request, BI, Fraud, FCAl Support, Training, etc.)
- Maintain high level knowledge on preset fraud & compliance processes.
- Manage the customer support forum for quality assurance when required.
- Maintain FAQ and Help Content.
- Develop productive and successful internal relationships with the CT, UK and US teams.
- Perform compliance site reviews against marketing details and terms provided.
- General Business or Information Technology Qualification.
- 3+ years’ Compliance or Fraud Investigations experience.
- 3+ years’ Customer success experience.
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Excellent intrinsic curiosity to research and resolve fraud and compliance issues successfully.
- A disciplined work ethic to execute and support documented processes.
- Excellent ability to synthesize and prioritize information and make recommendations.
- Teamwork, strong work ethic, reliability and ‘can-do’ attitude is Currency at Impact Radius.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Upfront leave
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Flat Structure
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs