ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing new business contacts and client relationships with institutional investors through an active calling and email program.
- Managing the sales process for new prospects uncovered through the calling and email program.
- Coordinating with product experts and conducting web demonstrations of the product.
- Interfacing with senior management in the coordination of internal and external prospect meetings.
- Contributing to the development of standard marketing materials and presentations.
- Maintaining the highest possible profile for our company in a manner demonstrating the integrity of the company through attendance at conferences, meetings and seminars.
- Ensuring quality and timeliness with respect to our response to RFPs and RFIs when applicable.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years institutional marketing/sales experience in the financial services or financial technology industry.
- Experience with alternative asset classes including private equity and/or hedge funds a plus.
- BA/BS in related field (i.e. finance/business), MBA and/or CFA a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be proactive and be able to comfortably interact with clients and prospects.
- Candidate must be committed to travel and extended work schedule in order to meet the challenges of our growing firm.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs