- Basic financial math and broad knowledge across both equities and fixed income instruments.
- Derivatives pricing knowledge and market experience; VBA or Python.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with key partners.
- Good knowledge of regulatory and accounting issues affecting institutional clients.
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Derivatives pricing knowledge and market experience.
- Prior work experience in similar or related job function.
- CFA or other financial services related certifications.
Senior Associate or Junior Vice President
Bachelor’s degree or higher in financial mathematics or econometrics.