We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- The Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) function is responsible for advising the business on the appropriate standards for compliance with the applicable AML/CFT laws, rules and regulations, advising on higher ML clients and transactions, providing training and monitoring of client activities as well as performing other necessary controls testing etc.
- This role will advise and support Singapore Private Banking in developing and implementing an effective and compliant FCC Program. The team will play an integral role in identifying and managing FCC risks for CS Singapore and ensure that any emerging trends or control issues are appropriately dealt with or escalated to Regional FCC and local management.
- Advise, track and ensure all AML relevant legislative and regulatory changes are duly considered and that local AML policies and procedures reflect required regulatory and CS internal standards. This would include participating in relevant projects which require application and in-depth knowledge in local regulatory requirements and expectation.
- Represent FCC as needed on various Change-The-Bank or Run-the-Bank projects as needed
- Identify, coordinate, undertake or lead projects as needed to improve process and application of AML Compliance’s policies and procedures
- Manage any FCC relevant audits or inspections, including liaise or coordination of audit matters and drafting management responses etc.
- Respond to relevant production orders, regulatory enquiries, requests for information or documentation where applicable
- Contribute to CS annual risk assessment process and deployment of remedial actions
- Support the Regional Quality Assurance team as appropriate in performs appropriate controls testing include sample testing or review of exception reports to ensure the AML Program, controls and processes are in line with expected program standards
- Contribute to training contents and preparation of training materials
- Conduct face-to-face FCC training to staff as needed
- Provide management with sufficient, frequent and objective information to get an accurate picture of the ML risks the bank is exposed through its activities and individual business relationships as well as the effectiveness and adequacy of controls and processes
- Pro-active and self-starter, with a can-do attitude
- Problem solver with ability to think out of the box
- Need to be an AML Subject-Matter-Expert with at least 8 years of solid track record in FCC including in-depth knowledge of Singapore AML/CFT laws and regulations and international AML standards (FATF, Wolfsberg) and application of such regulations and standards\
- Familiarity with Investment and Private Banking products and services would be beneficial
- Collaborative and a team player. Able to work well with other staff including , business, operations, other Compliance colleagues and regional FCC management etc.
- Experience in dealing with regulators and law enforcement including CAD as well auditors on AML/CFT matters would be beneficial
- Experience with dealing with regulatory authorities on financial crime related matters
- Accounting / Business / Economics / Finance / Law Degree
- Candidate with work experience with the regulator would be viewed in good stead
- Good communicator with excellent writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure