- Assist senior political law counsel in all aspects of the ethics and compliance programs aimed to ensure compliance with U.S. federal, state and local laws pertaining to government ethics, lobbying and campaign finance. Also assist in compliance with non-U.S. lobbying laws.
- Provide timely, practical legal advice to a broad array of stakeholders from various business verticals, public policy teams, and commercial legal teams.
- Design and manage user-focused and scalable compliance processes and training.
- Oversee federal, state and local political law filings.
- Assist with other compliance programs as requested.
- JD degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of relevant experience as a practicing attorney
- Experience with political law enforcement and compliance issues, with particular focus on federal, state and local gift rules and lobbying compliance.
- Must be admitted to the bar in which the role is located in and are in good standing or otherwise authorized to practice law (e.g., have registered in-house status) in the state in which the role is located.
- 5 years of compliance experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.
- In-house experience building risk-based US political law compliance programs for a significant number of users.
- Experience with campaign finance laws, including advising on contributions, corporate activity and political committees.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a commitment to professionalism and collegiality, along with the ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated capability to navigate ambiguities and find creative, risk-based solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent analytical skills, high level of proficiency with spreadsheet software, and the ability to prioritize and manage numerous simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs